Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketch 436


What fun I am having today exploring sites with challenges that I don't usually have the time to do!
This sketch challenge was one I found on the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #436. I have made another card from the scraps from my design paper collection I have bagged that are full of cut papers that I just can't throw away. I actually even paper pieced the vest the girl is wearing with one of my scraps. The stamps I used are from Unity.

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Great use of your scraps and I am so glad you found some crafting time. Your card is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Kathy said...

This is lovely!

Just wanted to thank you for letting me know that the InLinkz was missing from the New Sketch post over at The Sketch File and let you know that it is there now, so we look forward to seeing what you make using it!

nest regards,
Kathy

Debbie said...

What a great card! My daughter is an avid reader and would love this sentiment!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That